IT Technician - Harrow, Middlesex
School Location: Harrow, Middlesex.
Salary: £15,882 - £16,998 depending on experience
Hours: 35 hours a week
Closing date: 31st January
Claremont High School are looking to recruit a new IT Technician / Engineer. The role will involve maintenance and support of ICT across the school.
You must have a proven track record in IT support along with the personal drive and ambition to support the day to day running of this key area.
- Minimum of 12 months experience providing 1st / 2nd line IT Support
- Experience of helpdesk systems and can prioritise their workload
- Proven experience in maintenance and repair of PC and printer hardware
- Some experience of configuring, maintaining and installation of network switch equipment (Cisco and HP)
- Good working knowledge of server hardware and configurations
- Ubuntu Linux/BSD skills desirable
- Experience of Apple OS X / iOS devices desirable
- Experience of imaging and deployments software (WDS, SCCM)
- Knowledge of Active Directory Administration
- Experience of interactive whiteboards, projectors and audio systems
- Help Maintain an up to date and accurate hardware and software audit
- Creation and maintenance of IT support department documentation
- Familiar with web/online helpdesk systems and has worked in an IT Support environment.
- Knowledge of MIS systems a bonus, in particular Capita SIMS.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Degree or equivalent in an Computer Science / IT/ engineering related field
- Desirable or working towards certifications in MCITP / MCSE/ MCSA/ Cisco CCENT / CCNA
- VMWare certification also beneficial.
To apply and for further details, please visit: Claremont High School Academy Trust - Current Vacancies