Data and Reporting Officer- Ark Putney Academy
Data and Reporting Officer
Location: Wandsworth, London
Start Date: as soon as possible
Salary: £23968 - £29349
An exciting opportunity for a Data and Reporting Officer to join ARK Putney Academy.
ARK Putney Academy opened in September 2012 as part of the ARK Schools network, as a mixed, non-selective new 11-18 academy. ARK Schools is an educational charity which aims to create a group of exceptional schools, offering an outstanding education to local children who need it most.
Having been recognised in 2011 by the DfE as one of the most improved schools in the country, ARK Putney Academy was judged by Ofsted in March 2013 to be a good school in all aspects of its work.
We are seeking to recruit a skilled Data and Reporting Officer to join the academy and contribute to a community of staff striving to achieve success for every student. This role is suited to an enthusiastic individual of graduate calibre (ideally in a numerate subject such as Maths, Economics or Business) with advanced IT skills and outstanding attention to detail. The successful candidate will collate, analyse and report on student data to key stakeholders including the school’s leadership team, parents and statutory bodies. They will take responsibility for maintaining up to date records of student information and data, ensuring that information is kept both accurate and confidential.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Hold excellent IT skills, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Have the ability to analyse and manipulate large amounts of data and present information in a variety of ways.
- Have strong administrative and organisational skills
- Be a highly motivated individual, showing resilience, stamina and reliability under pressure
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Work in high quality facilities
- Join the ARK Schools network where you will have access to a range of benefits including professional development opportunities, reduced gym membership and large retail discounts.
To apply, please complete the online application form at https://application.arkschools.net/vacancy/XgmZbRjn. The deadline for applications is 9am on Friday, 10th January 2014.
For any technical issues regarding your application form, please contact the ARK schools recruitment team on 0203 116 6345 or email@example.com.
ARK Putney Academy is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.