ICT Site Leader (North London) £24,958 - £28,312
ICT Site Leader
Oasis Academy Hadley, North London
NJC SCP 27 – 31 (£24,958 - £28,312)
A vacancy for a permanent ICT Site Leader has arisen at Oasis, one of the fastest-growing and most improved academy sponsors in the UK. This is your chance to join a global family of charities with a competitive salary, final salary pension and working with state-of-the-art IT, all within a family-friendly environment.
Based in the brand new Oasis Academy Hadley buildings in North London, you will support your team to provide technical advice and solutions for school staff and senior management. You will be reliable, customer-facing, have a pro-active approach and very good technical skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential, and experience of working in an education environment is desirable, but not critical. Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the smooth running, maintenance and development of ICT systems to facilitate teaching, learning, administration and Leadership in the Academy.
- Identify software, hardware and working practices required to fulfil functional specifications as defined by Academy staff.
- Support other technicians in performing their day to day duties, by providing technical and procedural advice
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a national IT team which has recently invested 3.5 million pounds in IT systems. As part of the package, Oasis offers:
- A Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Programme using industry certified accreditation e.g. Microsoft certified professional, ITIL/Prince2 etc.
- An opportunity to work with new technology e.g. HP Servers, CISCO etc.
- A final salary pension scheme with a Local Government pension provider
- A generous holiday allowance for support staff, starting at 25 days per year, rising to 30 days after two years (plus 8 Bank Holidays)
We are committed to making a difference to the lives of the communities we work in and as such you must show a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours which flow from the Oasis Ethos. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment by undergoing appropriate checks, including enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service checks.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to: email@example.com. Please highlight any questions to Yaaba Erzuah, HR Officer (020 7921 4261).
Closing date for applications is: 5pm Monday 16th Sept 2013
Interviews will take place on Thursday 26th Sept 2013 at the Academy.
Oasis Community Learning supports Equal Opportunities Employment.
Oasis Community Learning is a company limited by Guarantee registered in England and Wales no. 5398529 and is an exempt charity under the terms of the Charities Act 1993 and 2006.