Digital Media Manager - Daventry Northamptonshire
We are looking for a Digital Media Manager to start as soon as possible. A summary of the job is below. I should be able to help if you need more information about the post.
Digital Media Manager
The Parker E-Act Academy is an 11-18 co-education school in Daventry.
We are keen to appoint a professional, experienced, pro-active, enthusiastic and highly motivated Digital Media Manager. Do you have a track record of excellence and can you:
• Play a significant part in the implementation of change and improving systems
• Be committed to the education of every child and be able to drive up standards
• Be energetic, creative and positive
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Have a proven track record in Website and media management.
As Digital Media Manager you will actively support the operation of the business by providing an effective and professional service to cover the following areas and your key responsibilities include: -
• Development of VLE, website and data system super user
• Production and analysis of surveys
• Manage social media profile
• Management of Reprographics department
• Strategic planning and development
• Budget management
• Production of audio visual materials
• Health and safety
The successful candidate will be qualified to degree level or equivalent and have experience in the following:
• Experience of working in a digital media and systems management position
• Experience of relevant software packages and MIS
Grade H points 23 to 27
Salary: £20,198 to £22,958
Hours: 37 hours per week /52 weeks per year inclusive of 25 days holiday plus bank hols.
Information and Application Packs can be obtained from the website The Parker E-ACT Academy or e-mail email@example.com or by contacting Claire Hartley on 01327 709568.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 1st August 2013
Notification of selection for interview: Friday 2nd August 2013
Interview date: Wednesday 7th August 2013