IT Technician Role - South Yorkshire
Xi Technologies are a growing Rotherham based company providing ICT support to 25-30 local schools. We also provide sales of interactive products and other IT hardware
We are seeking an IT Technician to help support our local schools in South Yorkshire and surrounding area.
- Presentable individual
- Dedicated to the top level of customer service (Essential)
- Able to manage own time
- Requires Microsoft Windows Troubleshooting skills
- Network / Servers knowledge an advantage
- Training will be supplied
- Own Transport required (Mileage allowance available)
Formal qualifications may not be required as training will be given. The ability to feedback to teachers and school staff in a friendly and understandable manner is essential - you will be the 'face of the company' as you carry out your duties.
Salary will start at £14,000 to £16,000. Mileage rate is paid and there will be an opportunity to earn 'commission' on sales arising from your support visits. Please note however that this is NOT a sales role.
Please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com
You can also PM me on Edugeek if you'd like more info.