I.T Hardware Technician/Support Advisor
Our I.T hardware remarketing company is looking for a confident and personable technician to perform a hardware support role within a thriving young IT firm based in the quiet surroundings of the Ribble Valley, Lancashire.
Working alongside existing sales, support and production staff in an informal office environment you will have the ability and foresight to improve the quality control of our PC/Server refurbishment line, whilst also providing technical assistance to existing customers.
At ease both dealing with potentially irate customers and liaising between departments within the company you will need to be confident and assured in dealing with people.
This role is ideally suited to somebody stimulated by the challenges and rewards of problem solving, service and quality control systems and with a strong interest in IT hardware.
The evolving nature of the business provides scope for further promotional opportunities as sales and service systems develop.
Essential abilities/competencies required for this role:
- Minimum 2 years work experience
- A knowledgeable background in I.T hardware (Server/Enterprise level) is essential
- Customer Service/Support background
- Component problem solving logic
- Astute organizational skills
- Attention to detail with competent vocabulary
- Flexible & enthusiastic – willing to deal with issues as they arise in a hands-on role
- I.T software literate with experience of Microsoft Office applications and good typing skills
- Experience of the eBay platform and transaction process is desirable
- Inter-personal and communication in a group environment
Career Level Required - Experienced (Non-Manager)
Experience Required - 2 Years
Job Type - Permanent
Job Status - Full Time
Hours - Your usual hours will be from 8.30am to 5.30pm. However you will be expected to work as and when necessary to meet the needs of the team and your targets.
Availability – Immediate (Please apply early as this role will be filled ASAP)
OTE - £28k p/a
Please send your CV to Adam Ramsbottom: email@example.com
Re: I.T Hardware Technician/Support Advisor
What are the contractual hours out of interest? 37 per week? Thank you.