I am currently recruiting for 2* desktop support engineers to join a large school in North London. Here is a breakdown of the technologies on site, a good mix of them would be required (although probably not all as there is quite a bit there). If you are free or a contractor looking for your next assignment let me know. Ideally start @ 27th August although we would want to interview next week to confirm. Paye rate works out at around £100 per day or £125 per day via umbrella or ltd company

Supporting Windows 7 and Office 2010 on an enterprise network. Supporting wireless networks.
Installing and configuring peripherals e.g. printers, multi-function devices, scanners, faxes etc.
Using application packaging tools to prepare applications for deployment on the network. Using any Service Desk software preferably Service Desk Plus
Working with structured cabling systems and various cabling types eg CAT5,5e, fibre optic cabling.
Working with voice-over-IP and analogue phone systems. Helping to manage the software updates such as WSUS or Adobe. Using Windows Deployment services (WDS) for disk imaging. Using printer management software ideally PCounter. Using desktop remote control
applications including Microsoft Remote Assistance. Using Microsoft System Centre to manage all the devices on the network. Working knowledge of CAT 6 UTP cabling.
Supporting a managed wireless infrastructure. Supporting SIMS (MIS database) academic and/or Bursary application. Good working knowledge of VM Ware
Knowledge of working in the education sector. Mac OS operating system and Apple Mac computers. A very good understanding of creating and managing computer and user accounts in Windows Server 2008 active directory and Exchange Server 2010. An in-depth knowledge of disk imaging technologies. Very good understanding of TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP. Windows Server 2008 group policies. VB scripting. Flexible with a ‘can-do’ approach and able to work effectively without supervision. Excellent communication skills and the
ability to explain technical matters clearly to all users

get in touch with me directly, there may be an opportunity to go perm long term although this is by no means guaranteed

Cheers!