Salary details:Grade F (22-25)
Job term:Permanent,Full Time
Closing date:02 July 2012
Interview date:10 July 2012
Key Purpose of Job
- Support the use of ICT
within the school environment through the maintenance of the school ICT
software, hardware and related peripherals.
- Installation and general maintenance of the schools computer software and hardware.
- Resolution of problems within software or hardware where possible. Where not possible liaise with relevant agency to affect the repair.
- Provision of support/training to teaching staff and pupils using ICT
within the school
- Undertake updates to the security of the schools network, to include carrying out software and hardware updates as required.
- Make recommendations to senior management/governors regarding the procurement of hardware and software required by the school.
Further details including job description and personal specification can be found on our website. Staff Vacancies | Curledge Street Primary School
We are an equal opportunity school and are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and individuals. A CRB disclosure is a requirement for this post.
Please complete a Torbay Council application form also available on our website or if requested by email email@example.com
Curledge Street Primary & Nursery School,