Well here is my old job up for grabs - I'm off to bigger and better things! This will be a great job for someone. PM Me with any questions you may have and I will endeavour to answer them A.S.A.P. You will be supporting approx 70 pupils, 90 staff and 80 computers. For a little taste of Cedar House School visit-

www.cedarhouseschool.co.uk

Here is the advert:
---

CEDAR HOUSE SCHOOL
Kirkby Lonsdale
Via Carnforth
Lancs LA6 2HW

015242 71181

We are a residential school that offers education and care for boys and girls aged 7-16 years who have special educational needs associated with emotional, behavioural and learning difficulties. Experience of working in a residential EBD school is preferable but not essential.

We are committed to the provision of the highest quality service for our pupils and are seeking to appoint the following enthusiastic and dedicated staff to join our well-established team from 3 Sept 07.

ICT TECHNICIAN
To support the ICT Co-ordinator. This is an ideal post for an ICT graduate or someone with other relevant qualifications.

Opportunities will be provided to support training and completion of further qualifications.

 32.5 hours per week
 APT & C scale Pt 4 (£11,193) to Pt 18 (£16,137) per annum + £1,107 CSA Allowance. Salary dependent on experience and qualifications (pay increase pending and salary structure under review).
 13 weeks holiday per annum
 Company Pension Scheme

Please telephone for an application pack.
Closing Date: Friday 13 July 07
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 16 July 07

We are required to apply for Enhanced Disclosure via the Criminal Records Bureau on behalf of successful candidates.

Cedar House School is part of the Witherslack Group of Schools.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer.