+ Post New Thread
Educational IT Jobs Thread, IT Assistant / Technician - Headington Oxford in United Kingdom (UK) Specific Forums; I am posting this here before it goes live on the school website - the salary level will be confirmed ...
    Thank Post

IT Assistant / Technician - Headington Oxford

I am posting this here before it goes live on the school website - the salary level will be confirmed on the school site once the ad is published - probably later on Friday the 25th May..

We are expanding the IT Team - this should be a nice job in an excellent school - please PM me if you want to chat about the role:

IT Assistant
    Start Date - As soon as possible - Headington Prep School, London Rd., Oxford.
    Salary Scale: Refer to the ad on the school website once it is published.

Headington is a vibrant and welcoming school set in 23 acres of playing fields and grounds. In an environment where individuals come first, Headington is renowned for its commitment to academic excellence, impressive range of sports, music and the arts.

Our IT Services Team is seeking an additional assistant on a full time basis to provide on-hand support to Headington Preparatory School. Working at the Preparatory School during Term Time, this post will work for the IT Services team and will need to move between the 2 sites during school holidays.

If you are interested in applying for this position please refer to our website: Headington School Oxford - Home page for a job specification and application form or see those attached here.

Please send your completed application form and covering letter to recruitment@headington.org

Closing date for applications: 7 June 2012

Interviews: 14 June 2012

please contact me for more details..

(No agencies please!)

regards

John
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thank Post
    Some more information:

I believe the salary is expected to be between 14k - 19k.

This is a primarily a 1st line support role and may suit someone in their first full-time IT job, or possibly a returner to the jobs market after a career break, though we will use whatever skills are on offer and training will be available.

Headington offers 30 days leave pa + statutory holidays, we would expect the holder of this post to take most of their leave in the school holidays.

The closing date for applications is 7th June, anyone wanting more information or a chat about the role are welcome to contact me at the school, or PM me and I will gladly call.

Headington School are also advertising the job of ICT Coordinator at Headington Prep School. This is a teaching role, please see the school website if you are or know a talented primary teacher with an interest in ICT..

Thanks

John Carver

Thank Post
    applications close (tomorrow) 7th June - Interviews on the 14th.. applications by email acceptable..

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread