i would say look here. there are some great sites that you can search for not only public sector but the private sector as well.
Over 10 years’ experience providing IT Support at various levels of skill sets and using many different technologies. I am highly competitive, passionate, persuasive and articulate, able to achieve results others believe to be impossible. Experienced in the latest Server technologies, Network security, Remote support, Helpdesk, Desktop support and Customer service skills.
Demonstrated success record in:
Supporting 1,000 computers and 13 Servers in a team.
Server installations of Small Business 2008 and 2011.
Remote Support and Telephone Support.
Implementation and management of a Helpdesk ticket system.
Proven customer service and relations
Design, planning and implementing disaster recovery.
• Server 2011 / 2008 • Server Administration • Wireless / Cat5 Networks
• Firewall / Wireless Security • Cloud Based Solutions • Cloud Based Backup
• Windows XP / Vista / 7 • Desktop Support • Hardware Support
HIGHLIGHTED CAREER ACHIEVEMENTS
• Server Installations - Within two years, I have installed and supported 25 Servers.
• Helpdesk Implementation – Implemented and maintained a Helpdesk ticket system to 3,000 users using PHP MySQL.
• Disaster Recovery – Implemented a cloud based offsite backup system and disaster recovery planning.
• Bare Metal Recovery – Implemented Bare Metal Disaster recovery Solutions and successfully recovered two Servers.
CV and references available upon request.
mac_shinobi (23rd May 2012)
it signifies me getting my coat and leaving the conversation
Could you email me your CV please and some idea of the salary you are aiming for.
I think you are probably a little over qualified for what we are looking for but I am still very interested. We may have something in Stockport that would interest you.
Look forward to hearing from you,
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)