Educational IT Jobs Thread, Delivery Consultant/Trainer Vacancies at Serco Learning in United Kingdom (UK) Specific Forums; We, Serco Learning, have a number of positions available to support our Delivery Team’s ongoing need for Delivery Consultants / ...
19th April 2012, 04:24 PM #1
- Rep Power
Delivery Consultant/Trainer Vacancies at Serco Learning
We, Serco Learning, have a number of positions available to support our Delivery Team’s ongoing need for Delivery Consultants / Trainers.
We are ideally looking for candidates who have an educational background and experience using MIS systems, preferably Facility however all candidates will be considered.
The core duties of the role are as follows:
- Provide onsite and remote training and consultancies for our new Progresso product suite to new and existing customers
- Provide excellent customer service whilst effectively managing customer expectations
- To support and/or assist delivery and support function in Republic of Ireland or overseas from time to time as required by management to achieve SL business objectives. This will include overseas travel and stay for defined periods of time.
- Ensure all appropriate systems, such as CRM (Parature) and Outlook, are maintained in a timely manner to allow efficient resource planning
- Produce accurate timesheets and report any information required by the Delivery Team Leader
- Support other areas of the business as appropriate
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with the status of the role as directed by the Delivery Team Leader.
If you are interested in a new challenge working for a large organisation, please contact Richard Mellors, Delivery Team Leader (Richard.Mellors@Serco.com) with your CV.
Last edited by Dos_Box; 19th April 2012 at 05:10 PM.
Reason: Authorised ad
By andyturpie in forum Educational IT Jobs
Last Post: 29th November 2010, 04:05 PM
By wickit in forum Virtual Learning Platforms
Last Post: 13th November 2009, 01:46 PM
By googlemad in forum Educational Software
Last Post: 7th February 2008, 11:26 AM
By spc-rocket in forum Educational IT Jobs
Last Post: 14th June 2007, 02:20 PM
By danIT in forum MIS Systems
Last Post: 23rd May 2006, 10:56 AM
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)