+ Post New Thread
Educational IT Jobs Thread, BIRMINGHAM - Independent Tech wishing to exchange a school. in United Kingdom (UK) Specific Forums; Hi I'm thinking of leaving one of my customers, a school in south Birmingham. I visit 1 day per week. ...

Thank Post

BIRMINGHAM - Independent Tech wishing to exchange a school.

Hi

I'm thinking of leaving one of my customers, a school in south Birmingham. I visit 1 day per week.

If anyone is interested in supporting this school, and you have a school to offer we can exchange.

I'm looking for another school, ideally in the south or west of Birmingham but will consider other locations.

I also have a similar situation with a school in Sandwell, which is a little far for me. Anyone in that area may also wish to contact me.

If you are interested in this idea please contact me so that we may discuss this. Let me know your general situation.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Jons; 15th March 2012 at 12:03 PM.

Thank Post

Query

Hi,

I know this is an old post but I have a query in regards to this, you contact me via email Delaynebrown@hotmail.com.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Jons View Post
    Hi

I'm thinking of leaving one of my customers, a school in south Birmingham. I visit 1 day per week.

If anyone is interested in supporting this school, and you have a school to offer we can exchange.

I'm looking for another school, ideally in the south or west of Birmingham but will consider other locations.

I also have a similar situation with a school in Sandwell, which is a little far for me. Anyone in that area may also wish to contact me.

If you are interested in this idea please contact me so that we may discuss this. Let me know your general situation.

Thanks.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread