Sir Joseph Williamsonís Mathematical School
The Hundred of Hoo School

IT Technicians (x 2 Posts) VLE Support Technician (x 1 post)

Scale D2 (£15,039 - £19,126) pro rata for a term time only appointment).

The Williamson Trust consists of the Sir Joseph Williamsonís Mathematical School and The Hundred of Hoo School. We are at an exciting stage in our development and have recently restructured our IT Department to meet the Trustís strategic vision for outstanding provision and outcomes for ICT. We are looking for ICT Technicians who relish a challenge and have the ability to multi-task at a momentís notice. If you have recent experience of Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policy, Windows 7, Office 2010, SIMs and Apple Macís and can demonstrate on your application ability to work as part of a team, flexibility in terms of work location and ability to communicate with staff at all levels we would be interested to receive your application.

One post will be based at the Sir Joseph Williamsonís Mathematical School. The terms and conditions of this post will be 37 hours per week for 52 weeks of the year. The Hundred of Hoo School require one IT Technician to work 37 hours per week for 52 weeks of the year and the VLE Support Technician will work 37 hours per week for 39 weeks per year (a pro rata salary will therefore apply). The roles will also require you to work at either school or support our primary partner schools.

For more information on the two schools please visit our website (Sir Joseph Williamson's Mathematical School - Home or Home | The Hundred of Hoo School). The job description/person specification will be available on the website for you to view and download

If you wish to have an informal conversation about the posts then please contact Mr Sean Daly, Director of IT, by email on s.daly@hohschool.co.uk.

All applications should be received by Mrs Lorraine Mottram, HR Manager, The Hundred of Hoo School, Main Road, Hoo, ME3 9HH (email l.mottram@hohschool.co.uk) by 4pm on 2 March 2012. Short-listed candidates will be invited for an informal visit at each school prior to interview. Interviews for the posts will take place the week commencing 12 March 2012 at the Sir Joseph Williamsonís Mathematical School.

We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Criminal Records Bureau. Any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory clearance thereof.

Closing Date: Friday, 2nd March 2012

For further information please click the link below:
Sir Joseph Williamson's Mathematical School - ICT Technician Vacancies

Or PM me and I will help you as much as I can.

Matt