I get e-mails about jobs from reed.co.uk..

reed.co.uk - Job Details: IT Manager - 35,000 - 45,000 Negotiable based on Experience in Bristol

THIS IS ALL I KNOW ABOUT THE JOB
Location Bristol, Avon
Salary £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Sector IT & Telecoms - IT/Systems Manager
Job Type Permanent
Date 28 Sep
Applications 6
Job ref no 20682232

Job Description
GDS International is seeking a Hands on IT Manager to work for their leading events-based company in Bristol.
We are a global leader in the business-to business events industry, operating across three continents from offices in the UK, US, Australasia.
You will manage a team of 4 in the IT Infrastructure and Support Division. You will be technical lead on a number of projects and should be able
to recommend new technologies to a rapidly expanding organization.
The ideal candidate will have a skill set to cover as many of the following areas:
• IT Management
• Active Directory
• Microsoft Server 2003,2008, MACS
• DNS, DHCP, Firewall, Switches, IP Routing, MPLS, VPN, VSphere, LAN/WAN
• Oversees troubleshooting, system backups, archiving and Disaster Recovery
• Build infrastructure to support the business needs.
• Manage and develop upgrades to company’s telephone systems
• Oversees Administration and Maintenance of computer stations and software for the different departments
• Oversees help desk activities
• Assist in planning and implementation of additions, deletions and major modifications to the supporting global infrastructure.
• Asset Management
• Maintaining Vendor Relationships
Skill set:
• Excellent Technical Project Management skills ,Awareness of application and infrastructure delivery and development models.
• Technically Hands on with very good customer services skill and able to manage and mentor a team of support staff
• People Management within a mid sized company
• Supplier Management
• Good Communication Skills
• Providing KPI’s, trend analysis, and identifying areas of improvement
• Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change
• Remains on the forefront of emerging industry practices and technologies

I don’t need it as I’m not a manager so I though it may be ok for someone here?

If not sorry to have wasted your time

reed.co.uk - Job Details: IT Manager - 35,000 - 45,000 Negotiable based on Experience in Bristol