Stream2School Ltd is a start-up company providing primary and secondary schools with access to application software on a rental basis. We do this using application virtualisation technology to stream software titles into a secure cache on the user's PC. Our business is expanding and we would now like to recruit a full-time Technology Specialist to join us and become a key part of our small team.
We're looking for someone with experience of school network and ICT environments who can help us:
- support schools in their implementation of the Stream2School service
- package new titles for our service
- help develop our e-commerce systems and processes
- update our web site and improve search engine optimisation and advertising
- contribute to the ongoing development of our service from a technical perspective
This is an exciting opportunity to get involved in a well-funded new company. Necessary training will be provided, but we need someone who brings their own enthusiasm and technical background knowledge of Windows OS environments. Based in Wallingford, Oxfordshire and with a starting salary of £25,000, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to influence how the company develops and share in the growth of the business in the future.
More details available from Ian Skeels. To apply, please send a CV and covering email by Friday 30th September 2011.
Last edited by ZeroHour; 12th September 2011 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Authorised Ad - ZH
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)