Not strictly an IT Vacancy, however the successful applicant will work in a large number of areas, including closely with myself on bringing the Primary's IT systems all in-house with to my team.

This is an exciting time of transition and change in the North Craven area as we currently have a three tier system and that will be ceasing at the end of next academic year reverting to a traditional two tier system, thus the primary's will go from Nursery to Year 6 and we will be Year 7 to Year 13. This will involve us expanding and working more than ever before with our primary colleagues whilst trying to ensure efficiency and savings across the cluster of schools.

Details from the advert:
The North Craven Cluster of Schools is seeking to appoint a talented and well experienced
individual to the post of School Business Manager. This brand new post arises from a
successful bid for a one year pilot to establish a School Business Management project across
seven schools (1 Secondary and 6 Primary schools) and offers a unique opportunity to set up
and develop business management strategy.

The post is suitable for someone who is prepared to work flexibly across a small geographical
area to:
• Providing strategic and operational leadership in all aspects of non-teaching activities
within the Cluster Primary Schools.
• Be accountable for the operation, maintenance and development of systems, processes
and procedures relating to budget, finance, administration, personnel, schools’ estates
and facilities, health & safety and people management.
• Be accountable for establishing management initiatives and objectives to facilitate the
development and implementation of a successful support service to schools.

The successful candidate will have the ability to strategically influence decision making
within the Cluster schools with a finance/business/accounting background.

Closing date for applications: Friday 8th
July 2011
Envisaged interview date: Wednesday 13th
July 2011
Further details are on our website - current vacancies (and yes I am well aware the site is naff before anyone comments on that, its being replaced over the summer with something newer!)