Thought this could be of some interest to people here: -
EPM - Educational Personnel Management
ICT SYSTEMS AND NETWORKS MANAGER
Salary: starting salary in the Range £35,000 - £45,000 (depending on experience)
This is an exciting new post arising from the establishment of a multi-academy trust by Swavesey Village College in Cambridgeshire. Initially a key part of the role will be to inform the design of the ICT infrastructure for a new build Academy school on the site of Orton Longueville School and to establish an integrated multi-school ICT network with Swavesey Village College.
The post holder will work with and support the existing ICT support teams and teaching and admin teams to develop best practice and ensure the integrity and security of computer systems and data throughout the schools in CMAT.
* Strategic planning for ICT across CMAT
* Leadership of the ICT support departments within the two schools. Development of the
use of ICT in the curriculum and administration
* Ensure compliance with all current and future legislation and best practice principles
* ICT budget management
Knowledge & skills required:
* A comprehensive understanding of computer hardware & software, networks and
* Willingness and adaptability in tackling the variety of tasks arising in a school
* Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to lead a team
* Positivity, creativity and a ‘can-do’ philosophy
* To be able to demonstrate independent problem solving; self-direction and self-
* The ability to be accurate and methodical
* This position would ideally suit a current network manager with at least 4 years relevant
ICT network support and management experience in a large operating systems
The position will be primarily based at the Peterborough school reporting to the Deputy Headteacher who will offer support, and ensure that the post holder is provided with significant development opportunities.
Hours: 37 hours a week; 52 weeks a year
Holidays: 25 days annually
Closing date for applications: 16th May 2011
Interviews will take place week beginning 16th May 2011
Application forms and further details about the schools are available from: Claire Newman, Swavesey Village College, email@example.com, 01954 230366 x 296
and all documents can be found on www.swaveseyvc.co.uk/vacancies and www.olsonline.net (school information/vacancies).
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)