Educational IT Jobs Thread, Sales and Marketing Co-ordinator Lincolnshire in United Kingdom (UK) Specific Forums; Hello
ScholarPack is a start up company which offers a free management information system for schools. Currently we have a ...
5th March 2011, 04:33 PM #1
Sales and Marketing Co-ordinator Lincolnshire
ScholarPack is a start up company which offers a free management information system for schools. Currently we have a small team split between development, consultancy and marketing activities. We are looking to fill a sales and marketing position with an enthusiastic, astute and extremely capable individual. The job is full time at our offices in Lincolnshire, with a one month trial period.
To plan and carry out direct/indirect marketing and sales activities, so as to maintain and develop sales of ScholarPack to schools/LEAs, in accordance with agreed business plans.
Key areas of responsibility
- Generate sales leads through phone calls, emails and indirect marketing
- Organise and deliver on-site presentations to sales leads
- Develop training material (documentation, videos etc) and occasionally deliver on site training
- Arrange for the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Maintain and update customer databases
- Manage customer relationships
- Organise and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Contribute to and develop marketing plans and strategies
- Write and proofread copy; liaise with designers and printers
- The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Strong sense of customer service.
- Good sense of initiative.
- Ability to set and manage priorities.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Good organisational skills.
- Experience in sales, marketing or another customer facing role (desirable)
- Technical background (desirable).
- Full UK driving license.
- Passport (desirable)
Small initial salary + bonus incentives + share options
As we are a start up company, a very high level of commitment is demanded of this role. There is the possibility of bonus incentives and share options for the right candidate. This is a superb opportunity for a driven, enthusiastic team player to join a young and growing company. The right person will be personable and able to work under their own initiative. If you're interested please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach a CV.
Thanks for reading!
Last edited by scholarpack; 5th March 2011 at 05:09 PM.
Reason: typo :)
5th March 2011, 05:22 PM #2
I forgot to mention the closing date for applications will be Fri 25th March.
5th March 2011, 05:33 PM #3
Just a FYI - Lincolnshire - all schools have a centrally provided MIS in the shape of Integris G2 which is provided by LCC as part of the core services.
5th March 2011, 06:13 PM #4
Thanks for the heads up - we did know this already. I believe the contract will be put out to tender when they renew soon.
Just to make clear - this job role deals with schools nationwide not just locally.
By tdawson in forum Educational IT Jobs
Last Post: 22nd December 2009, 12:29 AM
By MrPstv in forum General Chat
Last Post: 10th October 2008, 09:15 AM
By RobC in forum School ICT Policies
Last Post: 24th August 2005, 02:07 PM
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)