Dug up from our MIS news feed and posted on the Sutton site:

Untitled Page

Salary: Scale SO1/2 (£26,400 - £30,390 pro-rata) - Part Time, 21.6 hours per week worked as a job share
Closing Date: 14/03/2011
Reference: LSC867
Hours: Job share

LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON
CHILDREN, YOUNG PEOPLE AND LEARNING SERVICES
MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SERVICES

London Borough of Sutton Management Information Services provides front-line ICT assistance to 75 schools and Education establishments in the Borough of Sutton. We are looking for a new member of staff to support the management of the daily operations of the Borough’s communications network; the Sutton schools Internet Service which is based on a fibre-optic wide area network.

This is a wide-ranging post; the duties of which include; the management of email platforms, designing new web-based services, custom graphic design, multimedia and branding solutions for MIS projects, web-filtering, monitoring systems, installing software as well as providing excellent front-line customer service and assisting with resolving problems recorded via a central ICT Help Desk.

The post requires web-design skills ideally including HTML, PHP and ASP.Net and Dreamweaver. Good communication skills and working knowledge of the Internet, networking, Microsoft server and office products are required, plus a willingness to develop the role and undertake self-directed project work.

Internet Support Officer (Ref: LSC867)
Scale SO1/2 (£26,400 - £30,390 pro-rata)
Part Time, 21.6 hours per week worked as a job share over 3 consecutive days (Monday to Wednesday, or Wednesday to Friday)

You will be joining a friendly team based at The Grove by the Carshalton ponds. Term Time Only working may be considered.
Closing date for applications: 14th March 2011 at 12.00 noon
Interview dates: Monday 28th March 2011

Please apply online at London Borough of Sutton: Main Home Page

I think it's about 15k starter for 3 days work after pro-rata? If I got my maths right. May give this one a shot myself.