This just popped into my in-box - if anyones interested - I'm not. I'm trying to get out Education !!

Did You Know About JobServe Germany?

2nd line Support Engineer, Lambeth
Permanent

Job Description

An opportunity has been created within RM for a Customer Support Engineers working on one of RM's new London based programs.
The role will be based on a school in Lambeth and will require the successful candidates to provide technical support to a secondary school, and to help in the delivery of the Managed Service to the customer's satisfaction and which meets contractual Service Level Agreements.
Reporting to a London BSF Operational Team Leader, the candidate will help to provide the school with high quality technical support, ensure that ICT availability is delivered and ensure that regular and timely communication with the customers and the wider support team is maintained.

Key Responsibilities

Respond to and resolve ICT incidents in order to maintain contracted service levels Maintain accurate incident records Regularly communicate with the users and wider Managed Service team to keep them updated and informed Ensure spares are maintained to guarantee service availability Assist in with implementing changes to the ICT provision in line with requests made by the customer through the Change Process. Understand the ICT solution delivered to the school and identify areas of improvement

Skills Required

Experience of 2nd/3rd line support in a managed services environment Communication and influencing Windows based network technologies Planning and organising ICT in Education (Learning Platforms, email, interactive whiteboards, monitoring software) Judgement and decision making
Location Lambeth
Country UK
Duration permanent
Rate £24k- 30k plus benefits
Company RM Group
Contact Simon Ponting
Email Contact This Company
Reference JS3270
Posted Date 31/01/2011 13:25:53