+ Post New Thread
Educational IT Jobs Thread, Senior IT Support Officer - Birmingham -GR3 (£18,453 - £23,708) in United Kingdom (UK) Specific Forums; This is my current job, I am leaving at the end of next week to take up a NM job. ...
    Thank Post

Senior IT Support Officer - Birmingham -GR3 (£18,453 - £23,708)

This is my current job, I am leaving at the end of next week to take up a NM job.

This is a fantastic school. The team is great, the teachers are great and the girls are golden.

Hillcrest is pretty much a bleeding edge school for IT within our local area in Birmingham. All other schools look to us for experience and new projects.

If you have any questions about the role, the school or general info send me a PM.

If you want to talk directly to my manager call 0121 464 3172 and ask for Suhayl Tariq. He can give you all the official details, and I can give you more specifics as I've worked the job for two years.

The person spec and JD are here: http://www.hillcrest.bham.sch.uk/Doc...iorictjobd.doc

SENIOR ICT OFFICER
    Salary Scale: GR3 (£18,453 - £23,708)

Required as soon as possible, a Senior ICT Officer to support the ICT Manager in the day to day activities in this Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' school.

Application form and further details are available on Hillcrest School’s website - Hillcrest School Birmingham (under the ‘Home’ tab). Informal enquiries to Suhayl Tariq on

0121 464 3172.

Closing date: Monday 10th January 2011 at 4.00p.m.

Please note that appointment is subject to enhanced CRB, medical and reference checks. Hillcrest is committed to Equal Opportunities and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students.

2. 2 Thanks to Trapper:

richrad_mills (11th December 2010), stariq (10th December 2010)

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread