Advert in the Kent Messenger dated 26/11/10 - I have no connection with this University

As I type this the ad hasn't gone on their website, but I'm sure it will be there soon.

Job Vacancies - UCA | University for the Creative Arts

Ref: 10-ITSV029-01

£27,318 - £30,748

Full time (36.25 hours) and Part Time - Permant and Fixed Term posts available

Recently restructures, the IT services department is now poised to offer the University a high quality, customer focused service to support learning, teaching and research. You will be required to ensure that the applications and devlopments supporting the University's business processes are secure and sustainable together with working on a number of new and exciting projects encompassing both web and business application developments.

You will be required to work collaboratively with other members of the IT Services team and with key staff across the University's academic and professional support departments. You will have experience of working in either a web or application development environment and also of supporting complex third party applications using a broad base of skills. It is important that you demonstrate good analytical and problem solving skills, ITIL, Prince 2 would be advantageous.

Please indicate on your application form for the prefererred hours.
An application form and further details are available to download from our website Job Vacancies - UCA | University for the Creative Arts. Alternatively contactthe Human resources Department on HR @ ucreative.ac.uk or telephone quoting the relevant reference.