We have a school in North London (nr wood green) which requires a Data/MIS Manager to look after all aspects of their schools data.
¬£29-31K full time contract
CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. To take a lead role in the implementation, development, maintenance and reporting of the MIS.
2. To take a lead role in the implementation and use of additional functions, modules on the MIS.
3. To work with the school development plan, staff and senior management to understand current and future requirements of the MIS and to best meet the needs or future development of the school.
4. To have insight, understanding and regular review the MIS in order to identify the most effective use of the MIS.
5. To train and support colleagues in developing, maintaining and effective use of the MIS.
6. To manage the computerised management information system, monitor data activity, ensure the appropriate security access and security of the information in the system and liase with the ICT Technician(s).
7. To be the lead contact with the ICT/MIS provider including carrying out the period end / year end MIS process and upgrades.
8. To conduct regular system reconciliations / data checks of the MIS and ensuring that the MIS is updated accordingly.
9. To conduct regular quality assurance tests on the MIS and follow through with any issues raised.
10. To assist in the production of the school timetable, including student/subject/group allocation, data manipulation, carry out system reconciliations and produce timetable reports.
11. To check and distribute timetables, teaching sets and other timetable information.
12. To import data and provide detailed analysis of data and produce reports / information.
13. To liase with colleagues for the maintenance of student and staff administrative data in the MIS.
14. To interrogate and generate reports from the Management Information System, including the timely and accurate submission of statutory/statistical returns.
1. To regularly and creatively review, update and maintain the school website.
2. To manage staff associated with the role and deputise for other Officers as appropriate.
3. To undertake training to achieve the competencies required for the post.
4. To manage delegated Budget(s) associated with performing duties.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)