Please excuse the odd title of this post but I need all the help I can get on this one, help I might add I am willing to reward edugeekers for...

So if anyone knows credible candidates for these two roles, candidates whom I place into either of these roles, I am willing to reward them with £200 of misco (or other hardware/software supplier) vouchers per placement!!

It may be someone you know in a third party company that supplies your school or an ex-collegue or someone even from GFL or Becta perhaps?

Elearning/Learning Platform Technical Solutions Manager - £neg
Elearning/Learning Platform Technical Solutions Manager required for unique elearning content provider, learning platform and elearning content brokerage. Responsible for defining the technical roadmap, managing development, overseeing integration and Interoperability, managing complex third party partners and technologies. You will work with the Enterprise architect, web, digital and online, manage product and content managers, works with customers to capture requirements and feedback, help with bids, manage partners, strong project management techniques required (prince2 ), observe other users of elearning services and research other products and ideas.
Other technologies and experience includes metadata, gap analysis, digital learning, resources and curriculum, open source, library, sif, becta, vle, GFL, grid for learning, mle, publishing, on demand, aspect, early years, primary, secondary, tertiary, vocational, adult, global
Interested candidates are invited to apply with their salary expectations. Role is based in Cambridge area.

Elearning/Learning Platform Technical Solutions Manager - £neg

Content Manager Elearning/Learning Platform - £neg
Content Manager required for unique Elearning Content provider, learning platform and elearning content brokerage. Responsible for management of vast numbers of digital learning content accounts, extension and qualitative improvements by working with valued partners. You will manage over 40 learning content partners, use gap analysis of current content and bring on new content, develop open source initiative, manage the supply of data assets and metadata, work with systems admins to test metadata, liaise with product managers, assist with on demand services, contribute to the roadmap and process development and review. Project Management skills required as well as strong influencing skills, research and development of interoperability standards. You will almost certainly have teaching experience as well as publishing, educational pedagogy and new media interests
Other technologies and experience may include digital learning, resources and curriculum, library, sif, becta, vle, GFL, grid for learning, mle, aspect, early years, primary, secondary, tertiary, vocational, adult, global, editorial, proof reading, negotiation skills
Interested candidates are invited to apply with their salary expectations. Role is based in Cambridge area.

Content Manager Elearning/Learning Platform - £neg

Cheers EduGeekers!!!