Assistant ICT Technician
The West Somerset Community College
A Specialist Technology College
Bircham Road, Alcombe, Minehead, TA24 6AY
Tel: 01643 706061 Fax: 01643 705700
Children & Young Peoples Directorate
37 hours per week , term time + 5 INSET days plus one week to be worked during College holidays
Salary: £10,732 - £12,228 p.a.(abated)
Due to recent job moves and promotions, we have the following vacancies on our Support Staff Team.
We will offer you:
· “A very well led College with clear educational direction.” (OFSTED: April 2000)
· Excellent support, training and career development through our highly praised Investor in People programme
· A friendly, cohesive and supportive staff
You are invited to apply if you have:
· Good technical knowledge, including an interest in digital, video and audio equipment
· Experience of hardware/software, Windows systems and networks
· An empathy with students and an ability to communicate technical information to non-technical users.
This post requires a criminal background check via the disclosure procedure.
Please contact Elaine Barrass on 01643 700348 or Jean Stacey on 01643 700304 at the College for further details.
Closing Date: 28, September, 2005
e-mail link: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)