+ Post New Thread
Educational IT Jobs Thread, Any Job Vacancy - South Wales in United Kingdom (UK) Specific Forums; Hi does anyone know of any vacancies or voluntary places in South Wales, I am willing to give myself a ...
    Thank Post

Question Any Job Vacancy - South Wales

Hi does anyone know of any vacancies or voluntary places in South Wales, I am willing to give myself a day a week to placement, and would like to see more welsh schools and welsh users here not many, I have to rely on public transport but currently learning to drive and will be finishing my first year of an HNC in End User Support, won't mind if with the LA in school or something else.

The School network that I worked with while I was a Trainee IT Technician at the school as I could gather and it was vanilla and was part of the Local Authorities Forest, which covered the libraries, leisure centres and schools and council properties not sure what else, but they referred themselves as Baglan IT. Not sure what the situation in Swansea I think they are outsourced or in connection with Cardiff council IT but heard at one time they were connected to Baglan IT. Any one from Swansea can tell me situation if they remember and well any vacancies or any place willing to take a volunteer because I am willing to show my worth and learn new tips/techniques.

Thank Post
    I would try writing to the heads of the schools in your area, they may be willing to discuss this with you especially if you're offing to work on a voluntary basis and a letter usually goes as long way as it shows some initiative.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread