+ Post New Thread
Educational IT Jobs Thread, Interim Network Manager - Barnsley/Huddersfield area - interim (poss to perm) in United Kingdom (UK) Specific Forums; Hi guys, I've awaiting a call back from a school in the barnsley/huddersfield area whom I know need a network ...

Thank Post

Interim Network Manager - Barnsley/Huddersfield area - interim (poss to perm)

Hi guys,

I've awaiting a call back from a school in the barnsley/huddersfield area whom I know need a network manager quickly to secure the network whilst a permanent member of staff is sourced. The information I have received so far from a contact there is shown in the below ad. It may become a temp to perm role but I can't guarantee that at this stage until I find out more information but if there are any free network managers willing to be parachuted in for an interim period let me know by PM

Not sure on money but commensurate with such a position

cv's to wtownsend@esp-recruit.co.uk

Interim ICT Network Manager
    Interim Network Manager with Current Enhanced CRB required for interim, possible temp to permanent role in large secondary school in Barnsley/Huddersfield area. You must be able to start immediately and quickly familiarise yourself with a functioning Vanilla Windows Network with AD and XP desktops and a variety of typical schools equipment, a Linux system hosting the VLE and also SIMS. Managing two engineers you will have strong management skills and be able to motivate and delegate. You will have demonstrable experience within the sector and ideally MCSE or MCPs, knowledge of ITIL or FITS
    XP, AD, DNS, TCP/IP, DHCP, 2003, Linux, SIMS, VLE, Whiteboard, Helpdesk, Management,

Thank Post
    OK we are definitely live with this job now, large school about 1400 pupils, all windows network, plus sims, looking to rollout parents gateway and a texting product, but apart from that just good all round network manager skills required and asap

Will be a permanent role at the end of it but we do need to start asap so the contract is not really suitable for anyone in full time employment already i am afraid

Probably aroun 120-140 per day (perm salary is around 28-30)

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread