Hi

I am currently an IT Technician, and wish to move on up to network manager/systems administrator.

Does any one know of any job vacancies for these positions within 50 miles of peterborough?

I will list my experience below, please feel free to message me if required.

EXPERIENCE

I have experience and good knowledge of and experience with:

Server 2003 and server 2008
Exchange 2003
SQL server 2005 and MYSQL
Linux UBUNTU Server
Moodle VLE
RIS, FOG, Ghost and acronis true image
ISA server
Facility CMIS
IAS/NPS wireless network security
Citrix provisioning
Terminal Services
VM ware
SAN/NAS and ISCSI
SQUID (proxy)
microsoft active directory, DNS DHCP Group policy,
Windows xp and windows 7 (and the customization of these os)

Whilst at my latest school i reconfigured the current vmware solution to include 4 physical hosts with a
Virtual centre server for high availability and failover, i configured these to run off of an iSCSI SAN.

I upgraded all the DC's to server 2k8 to meet the county requirements.

I have setup and maintained a sunray 2 thin client system including the solaris boot server and the student and staff terminal services.

I reconfigured the citrix provisioning server with new hdd images as the old ones were so slow, and upgraded the RAM in the server to improve performance.

I arrived at this school to find no backups working of any sort, i sorted the majority (server/data backups and tape backups) myself, whilst the Systems administrator fixed the database snapshot backups.

I also did plenty more system tasks, under the guidance of the network manager.

I have a small test lab at home where i am continually replicating situations to learn.

I have a btec national certificate in computer systems support, and 3 years experience.

Thank you for reading my long post