Me again, I need for one of my Major BSF clients a technician who is willing to work on a field basis around its school clients in East and North London area's. Ideally I need someone who can start on the 30th March and work for a year on contract full time (@120 a day). Failing that i'd be interested (as always) in talking to anyone who can provide temporary ICT engineer skills (on a continuing basis) in the same area's. Technology wise it is various to be honest, could be CC3, CC4 networks, sims, vanilla networks etc etc what is most important is being able to get to the bottom of technical issues quickly, excellent work ethics and communication skills

CRB is a must, at least within the last 3 years to get started thereafter renewed checks will be done

I am afraid the 1 year contract will be unsuitable for permanent people looking to move on however if you are looking to move on anyway give me a try and i'll try to line up at least 1-3 months worth of work which is almost 99% likely to extend (or I'll find work for you elsewhere)

I am always short good engineers so there's always contract work out there

If you recommend someone I didn't already know I later place for more than 3 months I will pay 200 commission

email wtownsend@esp-recruit.co.uk or call 0845 686 0690 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************0845 686 0690******end_of_the_skype_highlighting or view Education Support Professionals