IT student (for 3 month term)
Department & Location: Head Office, Bath
An excellent work based opportunity for students during the summer break (approximately 3 months). This role would suit someone passionate about programming, driven to succeed, willing to learn and capable of documenting work carefully. The successful applicant will be part of a small team and will therefore be involved in a variety of tasks and projects.
It is a full time and varied role covering many aspects relating to the semiconductor industry. The focus will be on developing Web based interfaces to facilitate a clear, fast and accurate understanding of various types of data.
Skills & Experience
* developing a set of interfaces to facilitate various aspects of production planning
* defining a DataBase and building a web based front end for data extraction and an automated Data Analysis reporting system
* making improvements to expand the capabilities of an existing Web based tool.
* debug and roll-out a system to manage production changes
Currently studying for a Degree in Computer Science
• Web programming
• PHP, Perl
• Linux knowledge
• Shell scripts
• DataBase knowledge (setup & management)
• C Semiconductor test awareness
• Basic statistics understanding would be an advantage
To find out more or to apply for this job, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 01225 469 744
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)