Please note that anyone wishing to post a vacancy, or post a reply in the jobs forum must abide by the following rules:
1. Only schools may post vacancies for free
2. Agencies, central support organisations (such as LEA support or academy groups) or private companies must pay a fee of £20 per vacancy. Please use the 'Contact us' link at the top of the page to get in touch with us
3. Please try to post wage levels with each vacancy
4. When posting a job please use the following format in the description field: Job Title - Location - Wage i.e. ICT Technician - Nottingham - £22,000
5. Any posts from EduGeek members complaining about wage levels will be removed and an infraction given
6. No posting vacancies by proxy i.e. 'getting a mate to post it up here as a favour'. You will be found out
7. If you have any doubts please PM me
8. Members may post links to jobs that they feel may be of interest as long as rules 3 and 5 are followed
I think that just about covers it and keeps it simple
Last edited by Dos_Box; 8th May 2014 at 04:06 PM.
Reason: updated 3, wages are advised but not required now
Except you will still get long and involved discussions which sometimes means that a useful nugget of info about the job ends up on page 3 after endless 'looks like a nice job' or 'I used to live there' posts and thus could be missed by someone interested in the vacancy?