Educational IT Jobs Thread, How to use the jobs forum *PLEASE READ FIRST* in United Kingdom (UK) Specific Forums; Please note that anyone wishing to post a vacancy, or post a reply in the jobs forum must abide by ...
15th February 2010, 03:58 PM #1
How to use the jobs forum *PLEASE READ FIRST*
Please note that anyone wishing to post a vacancy, or post a reply in the jobs forum must abide by the following rules:
1. Only schools may post vacancies for free
2. Agencies, central support organisations or private companies pay a fee of £20 per vacancy. Please use the 'Contact us' link at the top of the page to get in touch with us.
3. Please try to post wage levels with each vacancy
4. Any posts from EduGeek members complaining about wage levels will be removed and an infraction given
5. No posting vacancies by proxy i.e. 'getting a mate to post it up here as a favour'. You will be found out.
6. If you have any doubts please PM me
7. Members may post links to jobs that they feel may be of interest as long as rules 3 and 5 are followed.
I think that just about covers it and keeps it simple
Last edited by ZeroHour; 6th December 2013 at 05:04 AM.
Reason: updated 3, wages are advised but not required now
15th February 2010, 07:28 PM #2
Except you will still get long and involved discussions which sometimes means that a useful nugget of info about the job ends up on page 3 after endless 'looks like a nice job' or 'I used to live there' posts and thus could be missed by someone interested in the vacancy?
16th February 2010, 07:27 AM #3
With the above in mind. please keep commentary to a minimum. relevant discussion will most probably be moved to a different thread as has been done in the past.
By FN-GM in forum Virtual Learning Platforms
Last Post: 18th October 2009, 07:53 PM
By FN-GM in forum Windows Vista
Last Post: 23rd June 2008, 12:24 AM
By beeswax in forum Educational IT Jobs
Last Post: 26th September 2005, 06:42 PM
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)