+ Post New Thread
Educational IT Jobs Thread, Data & Administration Manager in United Kingdom (UK) Specific Forums; ...

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,069 Times in 934 Posts

Data & Administration Manager

We have a vacancy for a Data & Administration Manager where I work in the lovely Yorkshire Dales.

Band 7 Points 19-22 (£17802 - £19621 Pro Rata)

Its a Term Time plus 2 weeks position, but it is a 37 hours per week vacancy.

We use Serco Facility as our MIS and the successful applicant will have opportunity to have a large amount of hands on Serco training as well as support from myself and our Leadership Group.

Further details can be found on the College Website - current vacancies

Thank Post

do it.

Hi all,

Just a note to say anyone considering this position should absolutely go for it.
    I applied for a similar position in the past at the college and kick myself everyday for not taking it - but unfortunately the benefits of my current position outweigh what a school can offer. And that wont change... so enough about me...

The staff are pleasant and good to work with, judging by the 10 or so i've met and spoken to. The kids actually hold doors open for you and let you go through first... it's a lovely village community vibe to it and the surroundings are absolutely stunning. I was seriously considering the 1.5 hour daily commute each way, just to be able to work in those settings, and for the drive.

The school have a sound future in terms of IT and John is a great guy to work with, as i'm sure many a folk on here will agree with. I've worked with him for countless hours on various different projects and who was then a colleague is now a friend.

Anyone looking for this kind of position, couldn't ask for a better one than this. Whats more, the school has less than 500 kids including 6th form, so it's an easy one in terms of data and admin. There are so few kids and staff there in this ideal community setting that everyone knows everyone by name. I certainly would by now had i of taken a job there. I cannot stress enough how much i fell in love with the place when i visited.

And, Johns biscuits rock. And if you're up there for interview, i can recommend a cafe in the village called the naked man.

Mic

The above post is the opinion of myself and not of my employer or anyone/any company associated with my employer.

Thank Post
    Everything Michael said.

Settle is a lovely town in the dales and the school's good too. Almost as good as where I am in Grassington.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread