Network Administrator (Ref: NETAD545)
Network Support Engineer - Worthing
Up to £25,000 Per Annum depending on experience
An exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing technical team within a Microsoft Gold Partner company.
We require a Network Administrator to provide onsite support for a school based in the Worthing area, you will be part of a dedicated onsite team headed up by an experienced Network Manager. Experience in the maintenance and troubleshooting of a Microsoft based networks is viewed as essential for this position and previous experience in the Educational sector is particularly beneficial.
To succeed within this role the Network Administrator will ideally have the following experience/attributes :
- Previous IT experience, including maintenance and troubleshooting of Microsoft based networks.
- Experience of Microsoft Operating systems, in particular Windows XP, Windows Server 2003
- Exchange 2003.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, IIS
- ISA Server.
- SQL and Web Development
- Equivalent to MCSA or above
- Exceptional communication skills with a "Can do" attitude to all work you undertake.
- Strong tuition and development skills with users.
- CRB checked or willing to be checked.
You will also require a full driving licence and your own transport, a smart appearance and you will be comfortable dealing with people at all levels.
In addition, you should be willing to train towards Microsoft Certified Professional level, as this role will provide you with ample opportunity for career progression.
Original ad: Link
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)