From the website:
"Salary - £7.5 - £10 per hour
Working hours: Full-time
Job type: Temporary
Industry sector: IT
Hays Education Support Services have a number of ICT Technician jobs in Sunderland. We are looking to recruit either experienced ICT Technicians or graduates with a relevant degree wishing to pursue a career within an educational establishment.
Over the last year we have successfully worked in partnership with a number of schools in Sunderland and our aim is to continue developing, growing and improving this service. Our clients are always looking to recruit highly skilled and motivated ICT Technicians, whether to cover permanent or long-term supply jobs.
Hays Education is the UKs largest specialist recruitment agency; our network in 35 local offices can provide you with a choice of the best Education Support Service jobs in the country.
Duties will include:
- Assisting the Network Manager;
- Repairing faulty work stations;
- Ensuring all printers are working;
- Maintaining interactive whiteboard;
- Maintaining network;
- Helping pupils during lessons where required.
The benefits of joining Hays Education include:
Removed Hays Education advertising.
Skills we are looking for:
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work;
- Own transport is preferable but not essential;
- The ability to resolve IT issues remotely from help desk;
- Good communication skills;
- Experience of this type of position ideally within a school environment or a relevant qualification."
Advertising website: Link
Last edited by DaveP; 4th August 2009 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Adjust post content.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)