+ Post New Thread
Educational IT Jobs Thread, Network Manager Looking For More. in United Kingdom (UK) Specific Forums; Hello! Firstly a little about myself. I am 24 years old, i have been in the educational ict support business ...
    Thank Post

Smile Network Manager Looking For More.

Hello!

Firstly a little about myself.

I am 24 years old, i have been in the educational ict support business for the last 3 years. I started out as a trainee ict technician and was soon promoted to a full technician (6 months). From there i spent a further 8 months advancing my knowledge with an aim to become a network manager. Since then i have been working for 7 Primary Schools and 1 high school offering ICT support and managing all the primary schools needs myself.

I am a well educated hands on and client facing IT Technician with over 3 years experience within the educational sector. Experiences include price gathering, procuring, implementation, configuration, training, technical support, repairs, warranty issues, server maintenance/monitoring, Server installation/configuration and server repair.

I am looking for a new challenge and i am willing to take on anything that is thrown at me, i am a very outgoing gentlemen and am very good with people, i can work well alone or in a team and can provide superb references and a CV on request.

Preferably i would like to work in a high school as a NM however i am willing to take a look at anything that people are willing to offer, if you think i can meet youre requirements then please get in touch.

If you would like to apporach me then please PM me with your email and i will forward on the required bits.

Thank Post
    I have to wonder if people have any luck with these? as I thought the main idea of this forum section was to share job opportunities and offer advice...

Not a pm me if you have/see anything going type thing.

Thank Post
    As much as i love your question to spur a debate on the reason for this forum, i didnt wish people to pm me with whatever they saw i actually wanted any companies/people interested in hiring a strong client facing NM/ICT Tech could contact me, but hey, thanks for jacking my thread =-)

Thank Post
    Are you willing to move? Do you mind driving around the county?

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluetooth View Post
    As much as i love your question to spur a debate on the reason for this forum, i didnt wish people to pm me with whatever they saw i actually wanted any companies/people interested in hiring a strong client facing NM/ICT Tech could contact me, but hey, thanks for jacking my thread =-)
    I take it you've already posted your CV on various job sites around, and had a look at your local opportunities?

You're much more likely to get a job if you apply for it, or have a (good) agency do so on your behalf than if you just put your CV up on a forum.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    I would have thought this forum to be a great addition for marketing yourself especially as you are in direct communication with possible employers

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CPLTD View Post
    I would have thought this forum to be a great addition for marketing yourself especially as you are in direct communication with possible employers
    The key word there being addition. Any avenue is good, but I wouldn't think a forum post should be the only method being used.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesb View Post
    I take it you've already posted your CV on various job sites around, and had a look at your local opportunities?

You're much more likely to get a job if you apply for it, or have a (good) agency do so on your behalf than if you just put your CV up on a forum.
    Ahem, if I may be so bold, I am willing to step into the shoes of a (good) agency

William@specialagent.co.uk

Ta!

Thank Post
    i would certainly say that this little venture has certainly gained me some interest. As per your questions.

Yes i COULD move but it would depend on how far but i would love the chance to drive around the country, i enjoy driving, when the roads are clear =-)

Yes i am cultivating many oppertunities from different sites (As mr Spock would say =-))

SpecialAgent, "You have mail".

Thanks again all, if any more details are required or you want a more private conversation, please feel free to PM me.

Blue

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread