Full deatails and application form at Vacancies at Belper School | Belper School
Hours of work: 7 hours per day Monday to Friday with 1 hour lunch break.
Times may vary to accommodate after-school work, but will be
based on 8.30am – 4.30pm.
Term time only including INSET days plus 5 days during school
holidays to be agreed with line manager.
Training Allowance: £950 per calendar month from 1 September 2008 to 17 July 2009 (£10,000).
Areas of responsibility/purpose of the post:
1. Maintaining and promoting the 'Help Desk'.
2. Lending of digital and AV equipment.
3. Assisting with the fixed asset register.
4. Maintenance of IT equipment
1. Supporting staff and students in their day to day use of ICT and media related
technology across the curriculum.
2. Monitoring and responding to requests via our online helpdesk system.
3. Entering face to face and telephone support requests into online helpdesk
4. Assist Digital Services Manager with maintaining a record of what printer
cartridges and toners are needed for school printing equipment and to order
them in good time.
5. Assist Digital Services Manager with the fixed asset register for all school
6. To assist the English Faculty in their delivery of Media Education by providing
7. To carry out other duties which may be requested commensurate with the
grading and responsibilities of the post.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)