+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Educational IT Jobs Thread, Who wants me! in United Kingdom (UK) Specific Forums; Hi, Do you work for yourself or a larger consultancy? I used to work in FE and when in to ...

Thank Post
    Hi,

Do you work for yourself or a larger consultancy? I used to work in FE and when in to consultancy last year until I was tempted by a perm job in the private sector! (kinda bad move as not overly happy and miss the education environment.) I'm now looking to get back into Education... but with no success. Not many IT or Network manager or consultant roles about in the south apart from London area

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TechMonkey View Post
    Not being rude but what do you actually do?! What does a typical day consist of? Interested how businesses and shops use you & do you pimp yourself out to schools or do they contact you?
    I'm interested in that too, a work-for-yourself-consultancy job would be a dream.

Thank Post
    As much as I hate to admit it & I'm sure it isn't the reality, 2 days a week work from anywhere sounds idyllic!! Especially as I'm contemplating a move.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information