Hello!

I'm coming to the end of a temporary contract (maternity leave cover) working as a web administrator for a secondary school in Greater Manchester and am currently on the lookout for a similar position in the north west (commutable from Manchester).

My main roles are to design, develop and maintain websites for the school, its partners and external clients as well as doing the same for the VLE. In addition to this, I also maintain the school's plasma screens and deal with video editing and photography.

I joined the school last year as a graduate after gaining a First Class Honours degree in Business Information Technology. It's a job that I genuinely love and will be very sad to leave, and so if you have any similar positions available at your school/college then I'd really appreciate it if you could get in touch.

As I'm sure you'll appreciate, I'd rather not give my personal details out on a public forum, but if you send me a private message containing your contact details then I'll happily send you my CV across.

Alternatively, if anyone has seen any positions advertised that I've somehow managed to miss during my twice daily trawl across the web then I'd be in your debt if you could point them out to me!

Regards,

TFE