+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Educational IT Jobs Thread, New job in United Kingdom (UK) Specific Forums; On my first day in school - I started in a holiday period and they didn't tell me that they ...

Thank Post
    On my first day in school - I started in a holiday period and they didn't tell me that they locked up early - I got locked in and then set the alarms off wandering about looking for an exit - caretaker and head had to be called to let me out - not good...

Better than my first ever day though - working in a factory - I got sent down to the finishing shop (consisting of about 30 late middle aged women) to ask for "two black balls" - quite a shock to an impressionable 18 year old...

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SpuffMonkey View Post
    Better than my first ever day though - working in a factory - I got sent down to the finishing shop (consisting of about 30 late middle aged women) to ask for "two black balls" - quite a shock to an impressionable 18 year old...
    When I was in industry I remember a good few morons being sent to stores for a 'Long Weight/Wait'. Luckily they were so short staffed when I started nothing like that happened.

Thank Post
    Skirting board ladder, anyone?

Thank Post
    My first job was in a kitchen, Most of the new staff got stuff like that pulled on them by the chefs... A funny one was getting someone to peel prawns outside (december + snow) because the heat of inside would damage the taste :P

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information