My client a leading Secondary School in the Bolton area are looking for a Web Developer to join their IT team.
Your main duties will include :
- Provide innovative, effective and timely solutions to Intranet/Internet developments, correcting faults and amending existing applications.
- Continue the development of our Internet and Intranet infrastructure.
- Decide on how images and other material will be digitally optimised and presented in an innovative and attractive manner.
- Responsible for ensuring that material on the web site is accessible to all groups including those with disabilities and that it complies with Government accessibility guidelines.
- Contribute fully and creatively to meetings of the Web Steering Group.
- Provide support to all service users in their use of Internet and Intranet and provide training in the Content Management system where required.
Essential Skills and Experience :
- ASP2 and ASP2.net
- Good understanding of Web Accessibility
This position is paying between £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
If you feel you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)