*Posted on behalf of Joskos due to positions still being available from previous listing- Wage levels to follow*
*Please PM @ICT_Staff for more details if required*
Joskos Solutions is an industry-leading, London-based IT Solutions and Service Provider, solely dedicated to the Education Sector. Having been awarded the highly-coveted 2012 BETT Award in the ‘ICT Service and Support provider’ category places Joskos at the top of the list for best service providers to UK schools. As a Joskos Technical Engineer, you will be enthusiastic and motivated and provide support our current team and clients in the following areas:
Technical Engineer – 2nd line level to support schools in England
The salary range is £22k-£28k depending on experience
• Provide 2nd Line Technical Support
• Remote management and maintenance of client network environments
• Reporting / Assisting with Project Work and Implementations
• MCDST / MCSA / MCSE / MCITP 2008/2012 Certified
• Able to configure and manage network infrastructure services such as DNS and DHCP
• Good knowledge and/or experience with 2003/2008/2012 Server, Virtualisation
• Experience with desktop operating systems from Windows XP to Windows 8
• Full Clean UK Driving Licence
• DBS/CRB cleared
• Experience in supporting a school network environment
• Passionate about technology
• Build key relationships with key technical contacts at client sites and third parties
• Self-Motivated, Accountable
• Attention to Detail
• Time Management, Planning & Control
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, coupled with the ability to communicate at all levels.
• Excellent communicator
The ideal candidate will also have drive, ambition, hunger and high levels of ownership and should be available to start immediately.
Other information & Company Overview
The Joskos Group has strong and promising growth plans for 2014 and started the year celebrating a number of high profile successes, including being awarded a number of tenders for Free Schools. Our most recent award for AV/IT integration of the year can be seen here http://www.avawards.com/
If you are reading this vacancy and want to join a fast-paced, energetic and well-respected IT services player, then you should apply for this position.
Last edited by Dos_Box; 18th August 2014 at 12:51 PM.
Wage levels added.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)