OasisCommunity Learning runs transformational Academies in many areas across theUnited Kingdom. We arecurrently recruiting for a Senior ICTTechnician to fill a new full-time position, based at Oasis Academy SouthBank, a brand new academy in London Waterloo that opened its doors in September2013. The academy offers state-of-the art facilities in a newly refurbishedsecondary education environment.As Senior ICT Technician you will ensure the smooth running of ICTsystems to facilitate teaching, learning, administration and leadership at theAcademy. You will also provide technical support in line with the Academy’s ICTsupport service definition and be involved in projects relating to mobiletechnology and day-to-day support.Thesuccessful applicant will: · be enthusiastic, customer focused and have excellentcommunication skills
· be able to work independently and think proactivelyto prevent or resolve problems
· possess strong analytical / troubleshooting skills
· have experience of working with Microsofttechnologies in a senior technical support capacity including Windows 7/8,Office 2010/2013, Exchange, Active Directory, Group Policy, etc.
· ideally have previous experience in asupervisory role.This rolerepresents an excellent development opportunity for someone looking to progresstheir career within IT. You will be part of a national IT team, undertaking abrand new role at one of our newly opened academies, thus will have theopportunity to grow and develop with the school. Aspart of the package, we offer:· comprehensive a Continuous ProfessionalDevelopment (CPD) including industry certified accreditation
· a Local Government pension scheme
· a generous holiday allowance (25 days + bankholidays, rising to 30 days after two years’ service).
· a supportive and professional workingenvironment with the opportunity to travel to other sites and build experience.
We are committed to making a difference to the livesof the communities we work in and as such you must show a willingness todemonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours which flow from the OasisEthos. If you have any questions or require any furtherinformation, please contact Yaaba Erzuah, HR Advisor, on 020 7921 4261. To apply for the position, please send your CV andcovering letter to: email@example.com by no later than 9am on Friday 8thAugust 2014.Interviews will take place in London on Thursday14th August 2014.We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare ofchildren and young people. All staff with be subject to appropriate checks,including enhanced DBS checks and referencing.
OasisCommunity Learning supports Equal Opportunities Employment.
Oasis Community Learning is a companylimited by Guarantee registered in England and Wales no. 5398529 and is anexempt charity under the terms of the Charities Act 1993 and 2006.
Last edited by Dos_Box; 24th July 2014 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Approved
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)