ICT Support Technician - Slough - £14,000-£16,000 p/a
Class Technology Solutions is looking for an IT Support Technician to join a growing team of over 70 IT support staff who specialise exclusively in the education sector.
The IT Support technician will be based at a client’s site in the Slough Area; supporting the schools within the academy trust of the school concerned (consists of One Secondary and One Primary)
The IT Support technician will work in team administering and troubleshooting within a Windows server 2008/12 school/college network environment.
As the IT Support technician you will be playing a role dealing with the on-site helpdesk workload and other general first line support while working with the customer.
Your responsibilities include:
• Providing 1st and some 2nd line support calls
• Helping to support and maintain the IS infrastructure to ensure maximum service ability
• Ensuring the senior engineer and CTS helpdesk are aware of any issues that need to be raised and escalated.
• Providing technical assistance by supporting key infrastructure projects
• Keeping client informed of any IT related projects or issues
• Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced disclosure. Disclosure expense will be met by employer.
The successful IT Support Technician must have:
• Possession of Microsoft operating systems, particularly Windows XP/ Windows 7/8 is desirable.
• knowledge of any the following; Microsoft server 2008 or 2012 Server skills, active directory DNS, DHCP, group policies and Exchange and Office 2010/365 skills would be an advantage
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Experience with MIS Systems is desirable
• Experience in the education sector is also desirable but not essential.
• Being Microsoft qualified such as MCP/ MCSA would be also be an advantage.
• We are a passionate forward thinking company that believes strongly in investing in the future of schooling and education. Our future depends on continuously creating tools and supporting schools in innovative ways in challenging and developing technological environments that support teaching and learning outcomes in schools.
We let you develop your career in a very autonomous relaxed environment whilst still providing you with support whenever you need it.
We are a friendly bunch and enjoy what we do, so if this sounds like the opportunity for you then we would love to hear from you, so apply now!
CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last edited by Dos_Box; 23rd July 2014 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Approved
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)