IT Support Manager - Henley in Arden - £24,000-£26,000 p/a
CTS are looking for an IT Support Manager to join a growing team of over 70 IT support staff who specialise exclusively in the education sector. The IT Support Manager will be based at a client’s site in the Henley in Arden area.
The IT Support Manager will involve administration and troubleshooting within a Windows server 2008/12 school/college network environment. As the IT Support Manager you will be running the day to day helpdesk onsite and doing first and second line support while working with the customer, so hands on knowledge is also required.
Your responsibilities include:
• Running the service desk and resolving 1st-2nd line support calls
• Supporting and maintaining the IS infrastructure to ensure maximum service ability
• Ensuring the senior engineer and CTS helpdesk are aware of any issues that need to be raised and escalated.
• Supporting and managing key infrastructure projects
• Keeping client informed of any IT related projects or issues
• Managing the day to day workload of the IT Support Technician
Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced disclosure. Disclosure expense will be met by employer.
The successful IT Support Manager must have:
• Experience in supporting IT in a controlled environment and previous experience of managing a small team and day to day projects/support
• Microsoft server 2008 or 2012 Server skills, active directory DNS, DHCP, group policies and Exchange and Office 2010/365 skills desirable
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Experience in the education sector is desirable but not essential
You must also be Microsoft qualified such as MCP/ MCSA/ MCSE/ MCTS or hold other industry recognised qualifications.
We are a passionate forward thinking company that believes strongly in investing in the future of schooling and education. Our future depends on continuously creating tools and supporting schools in innovative ways in challenging and developing technological environments that support teaching and learning outcomes in schools.
We let you develop your career in a very autonomous relaxed environment whilst still providing you with support whenever you need it.
We are a friendly bunch and enjoy what we do, so ifa this sounds like the opportunity for you then we would love to hear from you, so apply now!
CV's please to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last edited by Dos_Box; 23rd July 2014 at 09:42 PM. Reason: Approved
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)