Partnership ICT Technician – The Howard Partnership Trust
S5 £17,928 - £20,961pa
36 hours per week/52 weeks per year
To be based at Thomas Knyvett College
We require an enthusiastic ICT Technician to ensure the smoothoperation of the ICT facilities. Anability and willingness to solve practical problems is essential. Reporting directly to the Partnership ICTSupport Manager you will provide technical support across The Howard PartnershipTrust.
IT Technicians are required to:
· Be readily available to answer the phone to our staff andclients in a professional and efficient manner
· To provide front line troubleshooting, diagnostics andprovide technical fixes
· To support a variety of custom made/bespoke applications,Microsoft and desktop applications using a variety of industry tools
· To support networks, hardware and printers etc
· Actively employ, share and contribute to the company'sknowledge base
Essential Skills / Experience:
· Problem solving
· Good written and spoken communication skills
· Able to work under your own initiative and as part of alarge team
· Self-motivated and accurate
An application pack can be downloaded from our website atwww.thehowardpartnership.org.
Closing Date: Monday21 July 2014 at midday.
The Howard Partnership Trust is committed to safeguardingand promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staffand volunteers to share this commitment.
Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanceddisclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)