Hi all, I'm looking for a new team member. Ideally someone with plenty of educational experience who fancies a challenge and would like to get out and about dealing with lots of different schools.
We are using Office 365, Sharepoint, lots of iPads, lots of standard AD based networks. SIMS knowledge very useful too!

Here is the official blurb...
The Aspire Academy Trust is a growing multi academy trust within Cornwall. An exciting opportunity has arisen for the right candidate, to work within the Aspire IT support team across our trust academies as a IT services technician. This is a potentially progressive position for 37 hours a week, 45.852 weeks per year (term time only plus 12 school holidays a year) with many development opportunities for the successful candidate if they so wish.

The successful applicant will be required to work flexibly and innovatively both within the team and on their own, to ensure the efficient operation of the trust's IT systems and networks and to provide a strong IT support service to the trust's academies and external customers.

This post requires the ideal candidate to be friendly and approachable and have the ability to form strong working relationships with a range of people, in particularly academy staff and pupils.

Salary is Grade H

Closing date for applications is 12 Noon Monday 14 July 2014.
To apply, go to Aspire Academy Trust - Jobs

If you have any questions please ask here or pm me and I'll get back to you.