OasisCommunity Learning runs transformational Academies in many areas across theUnited Kingdom. A fantastic new position has beencreated within the ICT team working at one of our newly opened Academies. Weare currently recruiting for a proactive Senior ICT Technician to fill afull-time position, based at Oasis Academy South Bank, conveniently located inWaterloo, London. Oasis Academy SouthBank opened its doors in September 2013, and as such has state-of-the artfacilities in a newly refurbished secondary education environment.Thesuccessful candidate will ensure the smooth running of ICT systems tofacilitate teaching, learning, administration and Leadership at the Academy. Aspart of this role, the post holder will provide technical support in line withthe Academy’s ICT support service definition and be involved in projects aroundmobile technology and day to day support.Thesuccessful applicant will have:
- Demonstrable experience of working in IT Support Environment.
- Customer focused with excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical / troubleshooting skills
- Experience of working with Microsoft technologies in a senior technical support capacity including Windows 7/8, Office 2010/2013, Exchange, Active Directory, Group Policy, etc.
- Previous experience in a supervisory role would be an advantage.
Thisis an exciting opportunity for the successful applicant to be part of anational IT team in a newly created role, while working at a newly openedsecondary education site. Aspart of the package, Oasis Community Learning offers:
- A good Continuous Professional Development (CPD) programme using industry certified accreditation e.g. Microsoft Certified professional , COMPTIA etc
- A final salary pension scheme with a Local Government pension provider
- A generous holiday allowance for support staff, starting at 25 days per year, rising to 30 days after two years (plus 8 Bank Holidays)
- A supportive and professional working environment with the opportunity to travel to other sites and build experience
- An opportunity to join a socially conscious organisation which thrives on making a difference in society by transforming lives and communities.
To find out more about Oasis, the work we do and therole, please go to our website: www.oasiscommunitylearning.org. CVs with covering letter should be sent tothe following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We request no agency contact please.
Closing date for applications is: 9am onWednesday9th July 2014
Interviews will be in London held on Wednesday 16th July2014We arecommitted to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and youngpeople. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriatechecks, including enhanced DBS checks and a willingnessto demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours which flow from theOasis Community Learning ethos.OasisCommunity Learning supports Equal Opportunities Employment.Oasis Community Learning is a company limited byGuarantee registered in England and Wales no. 5398529
Last edited by Dos_Box; 20th June 2014 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Approved
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)