ICT Support Technician
Salary £17,000 – £23,000 depending on qualifications and experience
We are a growing company based in Northamptonshire, providing technical support and services to the education sector.
We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and customer focused individual with experience in IT support, preferably within the school environment, to provide technical support to our growing customer base. The role is for a field based technician, mainly travelling each day to one or two schools within the Northamptonshire area.
Ideal candidate will need:
- A solid understanding of MS Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 networks.
- A high degree of knowledge of desktop operating systems (Windows 7/8, Apple iOS).
- Experience in the installation and configuration of new desktops or laptops.
- Experience in MS Office 2003 – 2013 installation & administration.
- Preferably at least 1 year minimum experience supporting IT within a school environment.
- Experience in installing and maintaining SIMS/FMS.
- Good hardware, software, printing and networking troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in supporting RM products.
- Great interpersonal skills, and able to organise themselves and their time effectively.
- A ‘can-do’ attitude and be willing to work as part of a team.
- A full, clean driving license.
The successful candidate will join a team of exceptional technicians in a business with an outstanding reputation in quality of service. The position has excellent opportunities for career progression and is subject to the candidate passing an enhanced DBS check.
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Last edited by Dos_Box; 11th June 2014 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Authorised
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)