We are currentlyrecruiting for a proactive ICT Technician to fill a full-time position, basedat Oasis Academy Hadley,North London.The Oasis ICT department services our Academies nationwide,providing staff, pupil and external customers support for all aspects of an ITinfrastructure, including Networking, Server, Desktop & Laptop Hardware(Tier 1 Products) and Software.
This essentialrole will be part of a Service Desk within the ICT Services Department, locatedat Oasis Academy Hadley, working with a sociable, hardworking and friendly teamof ICT professionals providing:
- 1st Line hardware and software support
- incident management
- logging calls
- administering asset management
- general IT administration and other IT facility services
Ifyou are pro-active, keen to learn, have a basic understanding of Microsofttechnology, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, possess a good understanding of computer hardwareand troubleshooting hardware problems and have an enthusiastic approach tocustomer service, then we would love to hear from you.
Thisis an exciting opportunity to be part of a National IT Team which has recentlyinvested ¾ of a million pounds in IT systems. As part of the package,Oasis offers:
· Agood Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Programme using industrycertified accreditation e.g. Microsoft Certified professional , COMPTIA etc
· Anopportunity to work with new technology e.g. HP Servers, CISCO etc
· Afinal salary pension scheme with a Local Government pension provider
· Agenerous holiday allowance for support staff, starting at 25 days per year,rising to 30 days after two years (plus 8 Bank Holidays)
Oasis iscommitted to making a difference to the lives of the communities it works in,and as such you must show a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the valuesand behaviours which flow from the Oasis ethos. We are committed tosafeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expectall staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, includingenhanced DBS checks.
To find outmore about Oasis, the work we do and the role, please go to our website: www.oasiscommunitylearning.org.
CVs withcovering letter should be sent to the following email address: email@example.com .
Closing date for applications is: 9amon Friday 27th June 2014
Interviews will be held at the Academy on Wednesday 9th July 2014.Please highlight any questions to Yaaba Erzuah, HR Officer (0207921 4261)Oasis Community Learning supportsEqual Opportunities Employment.OasisCommunity Learning is a company limited by Guarantee registered in England andWales no. 5398529.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)